Welcome to Paris !
The French Senior Golfers Association is proud and honored to host the 39th ESGA Seniors Team Championship in Paris in August 2022.
Following the unfortunate cancellations in 2020 and 2021, everything will be done to guarantee a pleasant and safe stay to all participating teams and offer a memorable and successful event.
We trust you will fully enjoy our selection of the two prestigious golf courses of RCF La Boulie and hope that you will be able to take advantage of the many sightseeing opportunities in Paris and Versailles.
I wish you all the best for a wonderful stay with us.
President ASSGF, Association des Seniors Golfeurs de France
Welcome to La Boulie !
Having a long tradition in receiving major international competitions, RCF La Boulie Golf Club is particularly pleased to host the next ESGA Team Championship and Cup in France.
You will find our facilities well suited to make all competitors comfortable and our two courses will no doubt propose an exciting and memorable golfing challenge to everyone.
A warm welcome in Versailles to all participants!
RCF La Boulie GC Managing Director
- Monday, August 1st: Arrival of participants
- Tuesday, August 2nd: Practice rounds, ESGA Committee Meeting, Captain's meetings, Opening Ceremony
- Wednesday, August 3rd to Friday August 5th: Competitions
- Friday, August 5th evening: Prize Giving, Closing Ceremony and Dinner
- Saturday, August 6th: Departure of participants
- The Championship (gross without handicap allowance) will be played at Racing Club de France - La Boulie GC - 'La Vallée' course
- The Cup (net with full handicap) will be played at Racing Club de France - La Boulie GC - 'La Forêt' course
- Presidents & Ladies will play at Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche GC - Red (Rouge) course
About this website
Select the relevant menu item above to navigate within the site
Information― Includes event registration and organizational forms. Provides various useful info and tips to assist you during the event, such as hotels, transportation and sightseeing suggestions
Timetable― Includes detailed day-by-day timetable, as well as events such as the opening ceremony, the Presidents' & Ladies' Cup, & the closing ceremony
- official notice board, which includes rules, pace of play, ready golf as well as health and safety informations.
- list of teams with name and index for each player
- starting times for each day by course
- results of each day by course and team and individual rankings
Photos― Gallery of photos taken during the event
Racing Club de France 'La Boulie' GC
RCF La Boulie GC goes back to the early days of the 20th century as the first golf club created in the Paris area. Along the years, its growing reputation allowed it to become host of many Amateur and Professional international competitions.
RCF La Boulie Golf Club
La Vallée Course
RCF's La Vallée course was designed by the renowned golf architect Willie Park Jr, winner of 2 British Opens.
The course is considered very technical, with narrow fairways and large greens defended by deep bunkers, requiring a very good short game.
The course has hosted the French Open 19 times and witnessed the victories of several great golf champions such as Arnaud Massy, Byron Nelson, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Severiano Ballesteros, Fred Couples and Tiger Woods at the World Amateur Championship in 1994.
La Forêt Course
RCF's La Forêt is a long and demanding course, located in the heart of a beautiful and well-preserved forest, displaying literally hundreds of different species of trees. It offers a rare atmosphere of quietness.
With its narrow fairways, it gives a real golfing challenge to the best players.